Tuesday, October 14

Future Husband Qualities I Suppose.

holding hands Pictures, Images and Photos
Well...you can't tell me that this picture isn't adorable, because it is!! Well this little blog post is to tell you what I happen to currently want in a guy for future husband purposes. Hehe...this is fun. Ok, here we go.
1. Ha. Taller than me.
2. Is Funny :)
3. Doesn't have some, "I'm hardly ever gonna be home" type of job.
4. Wants kids.
5. Loves me--of coarse!
6. Is trustworthy.
7. Is happy.
8. Makes me happy.
9. Is snuggable :)
10. Loves my family.
11. Likes to travel.
12. Gets hyper like me occasionally :)
13. Is there for me.
14. Can cook GOOD food for me when I'm sick.
15. Occasionally makes me breakfast with a fancy flower in one of those little vases. I think that's so cute!!!!!
16. Eats meat!
17. Christian...
18. Likes the house to be at least somewhat clean.
19. Cares...yeah.
20. Worries if I'm really late getting home.
21. Keeps track of our anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
22. Will drive out somewhere to buy me something like cough drops if I need it.
23. Doesn't expect me to be Mrs. clean the whole house everyday perfectly lady.
24. Gives me forever long hugs when I'm sad.
25. Is friendly.
26. Doesn't hold a grudge against me if I do something wrong.
27. Likes the beach.
28. Likes the same music as me, but that doesn't really matter.
29. Saves time just for me!!!
30. Attractive. Hehe.
31. Doesn't want to constantly be somewhere other than home but still like to go places.
There's more but I think I'll stop. And I'm not saying he has to have all of these qualities in order for him to be my husband because that would just be wrong.


2 comments:

Stephanie Calhoun said...

WOW! that's a lot of things you want him to have.....:)

Michelle said...

Danggg... that's a lot... but good for you... I like the picture :)