Thursday, October 9

Bad Childhood Experience :(

When I was really little, (probably around 5 or 6 years old), I was at my grandmas house with my cousins. It was in the middle of summer so she got out one of those little plastic blue pools for me and my cousins to play in. We were all happy and enjoying ourselves and then my cousin Corey filled up a bottle of water and started squirting me with it. So I started running around like it was the end of the world even though I was already wet. I panicked so I got on my bike, (which I just learned to ride), and I started running up my grandma's unpaved driveway. Of course he decided to chase me up the driveway with the water bottle. Well he kept squirting me so he got my bike and the driveway all wet. I tried to make a sharp turn on my bike and I fell and slid down her driveway on my knee. So my knee got a whole bunch of rocks in it, and it was bloody and gross. Yeah. Now I have a big scar :( . My lesson is to not panic about being squirted with a water bottle. Ok no. If I sum it up in a really cheesy, Halmark card type way...I shouldn't run from my problems because I'll only get hurt worse! That actually makes sense. Hehe...I should write a book :)

3 comments:

jazzpride said...

wow danielle!:)

Marci said...

hahaha...great 'halmark' exlpination! really good, and it fits so well with your story!-Mac

Stephanie Calhoun said...

i agree with marci...good 'halmark' explination :) hehe...cute writing :)