
I think that all of you people should start praying for snow!! It snowed the other day and it was happy and exciting, but I was too tired to be crazy hyper about it. I think it needs to snow again really soon. It needs to snow a lot too so we can get off of school. Then I can catch up on my sleep...and I really need to do that. It's supposed to snow today so I hope it does...and I'm gonna be sad if it doesn't. So after you read this pray for snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please. By the way this has to do with my being more social goal, (because I'll go to my neighbors house if it snows), and it has to do with my grades goal, (because more sleep will help me concentrate better in school). The End!

2 comments:
hahahaha..yesssss for snoww! gahhh!
but i hate the cold...but love being out of school...we'll see....:?
Post a Comment