Wednesday, October 29

Speeches : (

photography Pictures, Images and Photos

Ok...so the ladybug really doesn't have anything to do with this, I just thought it was cute...so enjoy the ladybug. I only put it there because I couldn't find a picture of fudge. Every time I looked it up it gave me a picture of some hamster. But the hamster was cute too. Ok anyways, I'm getting off the subject...even though I haven't gotten to it yet. We're doing speeches...again...and I HATE them!! I got so nervous last time! I was shaking, I could feel my face getting red, I forgot what I was supposed to say, and then when it was over I realized that I was chewing gum. *Sigh*, I hate speeches. Regardless of how much I hate speeches, I have to do another one tomorrow. I'm doing it on how to make fudge...that's why I tried to find a picture of fudge. I'm really nervous, but not as nervous as I was last time for some reason. I've been praying that I don't mess up or forget anything, and that I'm not as nervous of course. I think this helps my grades goal (because I'm going to practice my speech as soon as I'm done typing this), and it also helps my get closer to God goal since I'm praying that I do good...and trusting that he'll remind me not to chew gum again. Hehe :) The End!!