1. Mental---To get good grades. Ok well really what I mean is to not procrastinate, to concentrate better, get better sleep so I'm not struggling just to stay awake during classes, of coarse to get good grades, and everything else that I might be forgetting that has to do with grades.
2. Social---To make more friends or meet new people. Well specifically I mean that I need to try harder to not be so shy!! I need to be more outgoing!! I'm always anti-social and boring around people I don't know, and I really need to stop being like that somehow.
3. Physical---To stop being so lazy. As in I just need to get more excercise. All I do is sit in my room all day on the computer or on the phone. I'm a lazy bum!!!!!!! I need to get outside once in a while. That's probably why I'm so pale!!!!! Ugh.
4. Spiritual---To get closer to God. Um. I need to read the Bible more, (I was actually doing that for a while but than I stopped near the end of Genesis because I forgot). I need to NOT forget to pray before bed, meals, and whatever else there is, and I should listen to more Jesus music!!
Wednesday, October 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment