Well my Birthday is in EXACTLY 2 two weeks. I'll be 15. I'm all happy about it! I'm just tired of being 14. Not like there's going to be much of a difference in being 15 but oh well. I'm hoping that maybe possibly I can persuade my parents into letting me get my learner's. HA! I doubt that's gonna happen. But I can always try!! I don't really know what I'm gonna do for my birthday. I think I just wanna go out to eat with a few friends or something. That's what I usually do. I expect a singing card from everyone!!!!!!!!! Ok just kidding....happy birthday to me.........lalalalalalala.
P.S. My 15th birthday is going to be like New Eve and I can make a "Birthday Resolution", instead of a New Year's Resolution! Then my birthday resolution can be all of my goals that i made!!!! (Of course). So then when I'm 57 years old I can say I was a good person when i was 15!! hehe!
P.S. Seriously...


2 comments:
can u give those to me? :)
I meant the lollipops!:)
Post a Comment